View Single Post
      12-16-2019, 03:05 AM   #304
A6bullet
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2020 330i Msport

I know some cars look off in pictures and then look pleasing in real life, but I don't think that's the case for this car honestly. Just look at that render that is apparently so close to the real deal.

I looked at it real hard. It does not look like a BMW FFS. It looks like a replica of what a 3rd tier car company thinks an M car is. I don't see any strong lines, I see no character in it. When you look at an F8x car, if you like it or not, you cannot deny that it is a purposeful car and it is most definitely a BMW! It has some poise, it has the right amount of presence without being flashy and you know its different. Even for people who cant chew gum and walk at the same time, they will see the car on the street and know something is up. It grabs attention the right way.

I know this is beaten to death but damn! This new batch of BMWs are being designed by either the PR/Marketing teams or ill informed second rate car designers with zero regard for BMW's history.
I know BMW is trying to grab more market share, but they are going about it the wrong way. They are not achieving that balance of what it was and what it will be. They need focus!
F87 M2

G20 330i
Appreciate 3
J-RO2078.00
Poochie9099.00
Jockey3439.00