Rep
Drives: i4M50

Garage List
2023 BMW i4M50  [0.00]
i4 and i4 M50 Available for pre-order on BMW USA

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
https://www.shopbmwusa.com/BMW-i4-PRE-ORDER

More info published here as well: https://www.bmwusa.com/future-vehicl...c-vehicle.html

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the BMW i4 pre-order?
The pre-order secures your place in line to submit a vehicle purchase order. When we reach your place in line, you will be contacted by your selected dealer to configure your i4 and submit your purchase order. This is expected to occur in fall 2021, a few months before your vehicle's production date.

Is the pre-order fee refundable?
Yes, the pre-order fee of $1,500 is fully refundable. If you wish to cancel your pre-order, please contact your selected BMW Center and provide your pre-order Confirmation Number provided in the Confirmation email you received.

How do I pre-order a BMW i4?
You can place your pre-order through the BMW online Shop in 3 easy steps:
1. Choose your dealer
2. Choose your i4 model variant (i4 eDrive40 or i4 M50) and place it in your shopping cart.
3. Select your preferred method of payment and check out.
You will receive a confirmation email with your Confirmation Number and your selected BMW Center will contact you this upcoming fall 2021 to configure your vehicle and provide more information about delivery time.

When will I receive my i4?
Deliveries of the i4 start in March of 2022. Delivery times may vary depending on when your pre-order was placed as well as when your vehicle is configured by your selected BMW Center, in the Fall of 2021. Your configuration, trim, and option selections will influence the delivery time of your vehicle. Your BMW Center will provide delivery updates throughout the process.

Which incentives does the i4 qualify for (in the US)?
Owning the First-Ever BMW i4 may qualify you for a federal tax credit of up to $7,500, in addition to other state incentives such as rebates, tax credits, and grants.
The 2022 BMW i4 has not yet been certified as credit eligible by the IRS. Additional state incentives may also be avaialble. Tax credits may be complex and are subject to change without notice. While BMW of North America, LLC does its best to keep this information up-to-date, it cannot guarantee the current accuracy of your eligibility. We recommend consulting a tax professional to validate credit availability and eligibility.
Attached Images

Previous BMWs: 330e Touring xDrive (G21, 2021), 330e (G20, 2019), 530e (G30, 2018).
Appreciate 1