Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieGrüneHölle View Post
Seriously...BMW shot themselves in the foot. The specs are not anywhere near class leading. So what do they do, make all the EV's have ugly pig noses. What were they thinking? At least make them attractive, to get people in the showroom to look at them. Audi is actually doing EV's much better than BMW right now. Do they beat Tesla no, but they do at least look good.
Yes and like all prophets before you speaking about doom and gloom i am sure you and your Pig snout calling cult has grown quite large by now with your highly intelligent conversations about how BMW has

1. Lost their way
2. Execute styling that no one likes because your cult speaks for everyone
3. Everyone else makes better EVs then BMW
4. If not everyone thinks and have opinions like your cult then they are less worthy.

We get it your cult doesn't like the new styling.

But at least leave this sections of the forums where the new series are present, and if you aint gonna buy the new cars coming from BMW, and Audi and Porches does cars that suit you more then go to their forums please.

BMW has also heard your comments and it has been stated before let the sales number talk if they tank they will have learned their lessons and re do the design, if they are a success then that settles it then.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 5
Pentium184.50
wesleyan921391.50
MoeMuc118.50
PABrian149.50