11-29-2020, 03:56 PM   #17
M340i Pride
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2020VISION View Post
Just ordered jb plus for my g20 m340. I don't have the time or the involvement as i used to have when I was younger tuning cars. I know you can up the boost max an additional 4.5psi. I purchased the jb4 and returned it with everything needed cause I don't want to go crazy on the car mapping and busting through the firewall. Really Waiting for Dinan to drop some decent mods so I am in warranty world lol. But a little added boost never hurt anyone within reason. I know the b58 can handle around 500hp to the crank so an extra 20-40hp crank or wheel,to say the least is very modest but generous for the $ spent. If Anyone can weigh in in regards the the jb+ and the b58 g20... opinions, suggestions, whatever. There's a lot of b48 330i guys with it that say they notice quite a difference. Don't get me wrong the m340 is a beast, but I feel it lacks on the high end boost as I feel it's most powerful up to 4500rpm. I'm hoping that added boost from jb+ will help that up top low power/torque band.
I wrote couple of reviews on different settings (5,4,3,2 o clock). Currently enjoying the 2 o clock setting as it seems the smoothest of them all so far, yet there are still boost added. Hopefully you can check them out and read it.
Appreciate 1