Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzracer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011zx10R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsidedownfunnel View Post
It's a shame this car isn't available in a manual. It's more than enough car for me and it's more fun to modify a car like this than something like an M3.
Why would you need to modify an M3?
You've never changed the sprockets or gearing on your crotch rocket? Oil catch can? Frame sliders? Air filters? Puig double bubble windscreen? Different rubber/fluids? Shorty levers? Not much out there faster than a sport bike but we still modify those too...

You just do, I guess... I can't tell you last two or four wheel vehicle I've left unmolested... It just makes it more your own I suppose...
I'm a moto guy too. Mostly off road though. I modify and add parts to all my bikes. It is almost a must. Even with my "ready to race" KTM's. I spent 2k on my brand new KTM 1090R adventure bike before it even left the dealership lol. . I'm 61 and have modified every performance car I have ever owned. Until my most recent 2018 M3 CS. This car is perfect (IMO) in both performance setup and appearance. I will not be doing a single thing to it. Refreshing for me to be honest. Now if I was more concerned with a daily and comfort than I was all out performance the M340 with a tune would be better. IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzracer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011zx10R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsidedownfunnel View Post
It's a shame this car isn't available in a manual. It's more than enough car for me and it's more fun to modify a car like this than something like an M3.
Why would you need to modify an M3?
You've never changed the sprockets or gearing on your crotch rocket? Oil catch can? Frame sliders? Air filters? Puig double bubble windscreen? Different rubber/fluids? Shorty levers? Not much out there faster than a sport bike but we still modify those too...

You just do, I guess... I can't tell you last two or four wheel vehicle I've left unmolested... It just makes it more your own I suppose...
I'm a moto guy too. Mostly off road though. I modify and add parts to all my bikes. It is almost a must. Even with my "ready to race" KTM's. I spent 2k on my brand new KTM 1090R adventure bike before it even left the dealership lol. . I'm 61 and have modified every performance car I have ever owned. Until my most recent 2018 M3 CS. This car is perfect (IMO) in both performance setup and appearance. I will not be doing a single thing to it. Refreshing for me to be honest. Now if I was more concerned with a daily and comfort than I was all out performance the M340 with a tune would be better. IMO.
I'm of the same mantra; I'll mildly modify bikes I "now" leave cars stock. Tires, rims at best.

My buddy is a die hard Ktm guy; has a 2013 RC8 just picked up 2019 KTM 1290 Superduke GT

hope to pick up a 2015 r 1200 gs low miles this season

Last edited by 2011zx10R; 01-13-2020 at 01:02 PM..
Appreciate 0