09-08-2019, 04:14 PM   #21
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanescent03 View Post
5 actual colors in addition to shades of grey/white/black.... definitely more interesting options than the f80 had initially ... are the colors better? that's questionable but definitely a wider range instead of the YMB, SO, AY all of which were quite bright.

What are you hoping for as individual?
Wider range I agree with, but I don't think it's necessarily a better palette in terms of the actual color choices.......at least not without seeing them first, and especially absent a really awesome blue (..e.g. Estoril for the E36, Laguna Seca for the E46, Interlagos for the E9X and Yas Marina for the F8X).

As for my Individual hopes.....

....I suppose there's not any one color I have in mind yet, but I just would like the option to go with something other than white, black, boring regular 3 Series' blues, yellow, red or dark green. I would probably consider Porsche's Fashion or Chalk grays (...which are the two colors that I want on the GT3 I'll eventually purchase). I likely wouldn't do any color that I've already had, so Alpine White (too many times to count), Phoenix Yellow, Interlagos Blue (twice: my '05 ZCP M3 and my '08 E9X M3 sedan), Mystic Blue, Yas Marina Blue, Black Sapphire Metallic, and Nardo Gray are all ruled out.
Appreciate 1