View Single Post
      03-24-2020, 10:59 PM   #22
golf_234
Captain
Rep
Drives: E46, E90, F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeregrineFalcon View Post

This is actually my second drawing of the car (I am the professor of art), and the first drawing I did was the sketch of the current 5 series that I have posted on German car forum, but I have done it 6 months before the official reveal and as it happens it was almost 99% accurate (I have a gift of good visualization, I don't work for the BMW or have the access to latest BMW models ).

Anyway, the latest render is very similar to my drawing, but I think that the grill is too big and somewhat inaccurate in shape and the lights are based on 8 series lights.

Other than that I think the new BMW M4 will look very similar!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw43 View Post
I think I finally got the real deal of the new front end. In my opinion it looks awesome and I can't wait to get one.

Which color do you like the best?
Bmw43 and preregrine, you really nailed it with your sketches and renders. If I were to bet on a final outcome, mine would be here. The second round of your renders are much better bmw43 as you worked on what is going on in the license plate area.

Many previous renders ignored that area and just have a giant vacuum grille, which, technically is true, however, as seen in the leaked 4 series, there is a slight distinction in that area even without a plate bracket in that the grille is closed off there, creating a subtle horizontal visual cue. While seemingly minor, this creates a very different design visually. You guys have really nailed it, I think. And it is not a bad looking car.