View Single Post
      05-21-2009, 01:49 PM   #297
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta335 View Post
Regular season doesn't mean shit. I mean we swept and Rockets and they still took us to 7. I remember Cleveland sweeping the Spurs in the regular season but got swept during the Finals.
Yes, but it might mean the Magics have a better chance of defeating the Lakers than the Cavs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fobunited View Post
I disagree. You can have all the stats in the world, like 49 points, 8 assists, and 6 rebounds and play a FLAWLESS 3.5 quarters, but if you can't close out the 4th quarter like Kobe did, even though his stat line wasn't as impressive, then it means nothing.

Ultimately, the most IMPORTANT stat is the W, and that's something that LeBron did not walk away with. So Prince James it is.
I don't understand how he did not close out the 4th quarter? He set up the last 2 play. The previous play where he made a 3 point play that put the Cavs up 2. But Pietrus fell down on the last play and he had no where to go which he gave a open look to West.

It was just unfortunate that Lewis made a 3 pointer. I don't blame them.

Lebron was the only key person on the offensive end. He received no help from the bench nor from his team mates. Every single play the Cavs had revolved around Lebron.
Appreciate 0