Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i

Garage List
2019 BMW 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by siegester View Post
Setting the two HBA to enable will turn on the functionality. A few of us have found that the behavior of the functionality is better with the additional tweaks. Without the tweaks, the high beams were turning off fully rather than adapting quite frequently, like the were being overly cautious. Now they stay on and adapt a lot more without blinding traffic still. YMMV

Independent turn signals means the rear brake lights no longer flash with the rear indicators on US specced models. There are likely a few extraneous changes there, but I haven't heard of anyone doing a deep dive into testing/verifying them all. A number of people run those changes without issue (myself included), so I am not sure if/when more research will take place.

Also, always make sure the cheat code versions match your software version as things move/change frequently between versions. I had to redo and research quite a few of mine after the 07/2020 update.
Ok, that makes a lot of sense, during the test drive I noticed the high beams did turn on/off quite often especially on side streets.

Btw, does the "auto high beam" button do anything or need to even be enabled?

I'll modify with the values you modified to see if there is a difference thanks again!
Appreciate 0