Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueF87M2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picoschu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueF87M2 View Post
We dont talking about the when , it doesnt matter if its before G87 , G80 or G84 , ofc it will not get it before them , even if it gets a detuned version , again its a S58 , ofc this if it happens it won't happen before 2023 , dont forget this is the first year of Supra , after 4-5 years ? Do you think it will remain with the same engine ? Or do you think they will discontinue it?
The last production year for the last gen Supra was 2002, so closer to 20 years. Hence the big anticipation for the current Supra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemjinX2 View Post
i agree...i believe this generation M2 will be BMWs last analogish M car. The newer one will be probably less raw in my opinion and full of more tech.
In my opinion the last analog BMW was the 1M. The M2 is only here because of the 1M.
lol , this M2 is not here for the 1M , if it was like this , the 1M was there because of the E46 M3 or E30 M3 or 2002 turbo .. the M2 continues the same compact sport coupe since the 2002 . Its a must in a production line , since the m3/4 is getting bigger and more like a gt car . As well i dont believe the next supra will be here in 20 years . First of all its not a supra but anyway .. we re in 2020 and the real thing is marketing . Thats why the OG M2 is one of the last analoque and raw cars . M2C and CS etc of course is better but not that simple and raw . And not that analoque , i prefer for example the suspension not to be like the M2C or M3/4 . More raw , simple , as it used to be .
The m2c is the same car as the m2 but with a different engine that has a second turbo and adequate cooling. It's not any more or less analogue or raw.

The m2cs I guess has the adaptive suspension, if you can fault it for that?
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24817.00