Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i View Post
You really think a high profile guy like Tom Brady will turn over his cell phone? He have high profile celebrity friends and a super model wife thats more famous than himself.

There could be pics of these ppl fukin their side bitches, doing drugs, naked pics of Gasel...

On a side note, Tom gave them everything Wells ask for. They also did a search on his account....go catchup on the case. The judge said they have nothing...Nothing to prove Brady of any wrong doing. You like all ppl believe what tw media told you about Brady distroying his phone lol

When accused of wrong doing, I expect a person -- high profile, low profile, or somewhere in between -- who has clear proof, as shown by their cell phone records/conversations, would turn over that information to the appropriate investigators.

Unless the things in question meet the standard of qualifying for attorney-client privilege or doctor-patient confidentiality, HELL YES, I expect he would turn over the records, show he had nothing to do with the chicanery and move on.

All the best.
Clearly you have no idea...he turned in all the records that Wells ask for

Stop your nonsense cuz you have no clue on whats going on but that Brady cheated and distroy his phone

If you can get yourself to believe anything than at least go with what the judge ruled...thats facts

So what else you going to tell me? Oh what the judge ruled is not relvant to Bradys cheating...lol
Yeah OJ was innocent too because the jury found him not guilty when the glove didn't fit and Roger Clemens never used steroids because the prosecutor fucked up in his trial.

I'm sure if Aaron Hernandez had a cell phone pic of someone else shooting the guy he was found guilty of killing, he would have gladly turned over his phone. As stated earlier, no innocent person destroys evidence that could exonerate them. Doing so is beyond idiotic so the only possible conclusion is he destroyed evidence that implicated him. So get over your argument that he is innocent because most of us are able to distinguish the difference between innocent and getting away with something. (Saying he wouldn't turn over his phone because he could have pics with women other than his wife or doing drugs doesn't speak too well of his character either BTW...). Hopefully the appeal gets resolved right around Christmas.