09-05-2015, 10:02 PM   #168
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
When accused of wrong doing, I expect a person -- high profile, low profile, or somewhere in between -- who has clear proof, as shown by their cell phone records/conversations, would turn over that information to the appropriate investigators.

Unless the things in question meet the standard of qualifying for attorney-client privilege or doctor-patient confidentiality, HELL YES, I expect he would turn over the records, show he had nothing to do with the chicanery and move on.

All the best.
Tell me how did the mortenson report come out that 11 of the 12 balls were 2psi under inflated (not true) before the patriots knew any allegations or the nfl leaked bits and pieces before the organization was made aware....But you want brady to turn his phone over no questions asked? there would be gisele nudes all over the internet by now. or the fact the NFL was never getting the phone but they released a statement to say tom destroyed it so they could win in the court of public opinion. The NFL is an employer nothing more. I would never hand my phone over without a court order. nor would the CBA allow it