tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
yeah lots of qbs have 4 sb rings...
I've noticed that many of your comments carry a theme, a tone, whereby it's clear you express little regard for anything or anyone that isn't a superlative, and no regard for anyone who disagrees with you. Time and again, you've offered examples of things that fall into the realm of outliers and you often deride the good or very good on the basis of it's not being the absolute best. You air views that require 100% solutions over partial solutions, and you'd sooner do nothing to try to resolve problems than take action that may onely solve part of a problem. This as you yet offer not one solution of any sort. Similarly, when you discuss matters of concern, you focus on and want solutions not for what might most likely occur, but for the worst that might occur, no matter how improbable be its odds of coming to fruition. In short, you seem to view the world in terms absolutes: black or white, do or don't, love or hate, and so on.

So I ask you, what exactly is it about yourself that is superlative such that you can have any high regard for yourself? In what regard do you even meet the standard to which you deign hold everyone and everything else? What is your personal equivalent of having earned four Super Bowl rings?

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0