cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
At home I usually just eat olives and feta cheese since that's what we typically have in the fridge. When we go out to places I love getting charcuterie boards when they have them.

However I have yet to find a meat or olive oil that matched the one I had in Spain at a particular restaurant. All the food in Spain was great, but only one place had the best olive oil I've ever had and one of the best hams I've ever had. I have been looking for something like it ever since and have yet to find it. The olive oil had a green tint to it and tasted like actual olives. The ham was like a serrano ham but with this amazing taste of hazelnuts. Never found anything like it, even in other parts of Spain.
Not sure what kind of Olive oil you are using. You have to use extra virgin olive oil. It tends to be more green in color. I was using Colavita Mediterranean Extra Virgin for a while. It had good flavor. You can google around for other Italian, Spanish or Greek brands.

EDIT - I should learn to read the rest of the posts before I respond. I see many jumped in already.

Last edited by cmyx6go; 12-30-2019 at 07:42 AM..
Appreciate 0