Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DG20 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mx125 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbrock22 View Post
Have you confirmed the anti dazzle is working? Any new issues since the original ones? Considering using them for anti dazzle. Everything else I coded myself via Bimmercode. Thank u
Was this for me on my coding change ? Yes, with removal of the 5ac it works perfectly. Very impressive and no errors or issues. Very dynamic.
I still don't fully understand the laser distance issue nor the engagement speed / threshold as I can't see the difference. I do see very intense individual beams but not sure if that's led or laser.

Overall still keen to understand how and where the throw/power is limited in NA to 300m vs 600m and can it be changed.
Yeah i'm having the same questions about the distance. Maybe it's hardware limited?
I don't get it, If you VO coded out the 5AC block, then by extension, the headlight throw distance reverts back to whatever RoW is allowed and programmed at, which according to my research, doesn't differ from the US-spec vehicle, as there is no evidence of this anywhere..

Why do you guys assume the allowed beam throw distance for the laser light is different between regions?

https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/g...ant/1VnYvsyHu7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx125 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbrock22 View Post
Have you confirmed the anti dazzle is working? Any new issues since the original ones? Considering using them for anti dazzle. Everything else I coded myself via Bimmercode. Thank u
Was this for me on my coding change ? Yes, with removal of the 5ac it works perfectly. Very impressive and no errors or issues. Very dynamic.
I still don't fully understand the laser distance issue nor the engagement speed / threshold as I can't see the difference. I do see very intense individual beams but not sure if that's led or laser.

Overall still keen to understand how and where the throw/power is limited in NA to 300m vs 600m and can it be changed.
Appreciate 0