View Single Post
      02-12-2020, 09:12 PM   #12
pneumodoc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20, G01

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRetroGuy View Post
Indeed, the GPS filtering is one of the main reasons to own the detector -- my 9500ix did this and I won't own a detector without it (or if it doesn't work). I'm putting the Max360c in the exact same location on my windshield as my 9500ix was ,in the same car (for now), so it better work.

Could it be that certain falses aren't locking out for other reasons? For example I have a CVS near me that never would lock out by location. But I could see the specific K band frequency on the 9500ix and it was slightly different every time, and I think that was why. I don't even know how to display specific frequencies on the 360c yet.
That specific location is because it doesn't have gps signal--you can double tap the silence button for it to learn that location, and when i do it says no GPS. I wonder if it's because i'm heading out of a garage and it needs a few minutes to lock onto a gps signal? Will see how it goes now that i'm looking at the speed via GPS which should indicate whether gps signal is there.
Appreciate 0