View Single Post
      08-13-2008, 10:38 PM   #90
ybbiz34
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLAYON View Post
Hahah ybbiz34 they meet the age requirements. . .It's the Olympics. . .they can't keep something that big under wraps. . .The Olympic Committee would have an absolute field day blowing up China's spot. (I think anyways)
You would think so! I mean, that's what I want to believe...that the Chinese team played by the rules and won their medal legitimately. No matter the age, those girls are absolutely incredible. But like I said rules are rules.

The former U.S. women's gymnastics coach from back in the day (his wife is the coach currently) flat out said live on the air after the competition that the Chinese girls were excellent gymnasts, the best on the floor that evening, but there was NO WAY that some of them were of proper age.

China would/could easily cover it up to, if it is the case.

Also, the little girl that supposedly sang during the opening ceremonies wasn't singing at all. She was just lip synching while they let the real singer (another little girl) sing behind stage because they thought she was too ugly to be let out in public...this ties into the theme of deception and dishonesty.

Gone: '18 W205 C43 Sedan
Gone: '13 W204 C63 Sedan
Appreciate 0