United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 550i

Garage List
2008 BMW 550i  [0.00]
2003 Audi A4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
You would think so! I mean, that's what I want to believe...that the Chinese team played by the rules and won their medal legitimately. No matter the age, those girls are absolutely incredible. But like I said rules are rules.

The former U.S. women's gymnastics coach from back in the day (his wife is the coach currently) flat out said live on the air after the competition that the Chinese girls were excellent gymnasts, the best on the floor that evening, but there was NO WAY that some of them were of proper age.

China would/could easily cover it up to, if it is the case.

Also, the little girl that supposedly sang during the opening ceremonies wasn't singing at all. She was just lip synching while they let the real singer (another little girl) sing behind stage because they thought she was too ugly to be let out in public...this ties into the theme of deception and dishonesty.

There are definitely some backwards practices in China. . .so I gotta side with you that some of those gymnasts are not of age, I just saw that "little chick" you were talking about. . .she must be 4'10"