07-22-2010, 10:20 PM   #30
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
If these contests are challenging you AT ALL then my questions for you are 1. Why haven't you been consistently winning all of them and 2. Why haven't you suggested anything more challenging? If you can't give a good reason for either of those then maybe you're not trying hard enough to put your best work possible out there.
I think it's nice that you take these contests seriously and are trying to learn from them. However, not everyone feels the same way you do.

To answer your questions (even though I never said that these contests were too easier and that I should win every single one of them ):

1. I don't care enough to actually go out and try to shoot a new photo every time. I have other responsibilities that are far more important than to go out and shoot pictures for a contest that has no significance (I don't mean to belittle them because they're fun - I'm just saying).

2. I have suggested things in the past but realized that it's up to the winner to decide so I should I waste my time coming up with a theme and suggesting it? It kinda ties in with "I simply don't care enough to spend too much time on it".

Okay back to picture posting...
Appreciate 0