View Single Post
      01-26-2020, 10:00 PM   #21
SuperEvilGenius
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideit View Post
Your thinking sounds very similar to mine. Test drove Model 3, loved driving it but wasn’t ready for dealing with quality and few other shortcomings.

With the options, besides the two big ones (visibility and comfort) what else did you consider a must have?
I agree, driving the Model 3 was definitely fun, and the massive screen is cool.

As for the options, I wouldn't consider them must haves, I just wanted them.

With the 330e you get a lot of the extra options included:
-M sport package, 19" alloys
-Driving assistant professional - apparently it comes with the pseudo Autopilot feature
-Parking assistant plus
-Live cockpit professional
-Connected package with apple CarPlay and wireless charging

On top of those I got the:
M Sport Plus Package (*doesn't have sport diff bc of electric motor)
Comfort package
Visibility Package
Exclusive package - merino leather interior, galvanic controls, fine wood with silver something something trim.
Gesture Control
Full acoustic glazing
Harmon Kardon surround sound system
Lumbar support
Heating steering wheel
Tyre pressure monitor
BMW Individual Exterior Line Aluminium satinated door seals

The only options I didn't select were the solar glass, since I was getting tinting anyway, and the model line deletion.
I wanted to get the rear heated seats but was told you can't option that with merino leather (doesn't make sense since front seats are merino and heated). And lastly the roller shades for the back windows, apparently not an option in Oz.

I have a list of all the option codes if you want them, but it doesn't tell you what's standard and what's extra.
Appreciate 0