Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport 2020(G20)

[QUOTE=erawamai;26427292][QUOTE=firetitanx;26427114]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwphile View Post

Quote:

Hahah yes but the other one is very small , the BM is very practical for space it's actually longer than a Mazda CX-5

Have a look at https://www.automobiledimension.com
I test the drove the CX-5 Akera.

It was nice and you can tell they are doing the 'Japanese BMW' without the 'German BMW' price which means a bit more fun to drive than the competition. Which is great. Nice steering, nimble and good engine pickup. Nice interior finishings for the price. The last 2 SUV's I drove were competent but just so forgettable.

A ford Explorer in the US (that Ford interior chime is just awful) that just so bland and forgettable in every-way.

A rav 4 all over NZ. So competent at what it does but did nothing in a way that makes me 'love it'. ZERO character plus a really really mean dash rattle.

BUT...packaging is very average.

The CX5 for its size is not large inside. The only advantage is ride heigh for loading and unloading. Otherwise it quite short. I think the wheelbase is about the same as the Mazda 3. Which probably explains why the (very nicely trimmed in Nappa leather) seat had a really short squab, noticeably shorter than the squab in my old Mazda 3 SP25.
[QUOTE=erawamai;26427292][QUOTE=firetitanx;26427114]
Quote:

Quote:

Hahah yes but the other one is very small , the BM is very practical for space it's actually longer than a Mazda CX-5

Have a look at https://www.automobiledimension.com
I test the drove the CX-5 Akera.

It was nice and you can tell they are doing the 'Japanese BMW' without the 'German BMW' price which means a bit more fun to drive than the competition. Which is great. Nice steering, nimble and good engine pickup. Nice interior finishings for the price. The last 2 SUV's I drove were competent but just so forgettable.

A ford Explorer in the US (that Ford interior chime is just awful) that just so bland and forgettable in every-way.

A rav 4 all over NZ. So competent at what it does but did nothing in a way that makes me 'love it'. ZERO character plus a really really mean dash rattle.

BUT...packaging is very average.

The CX5 for its size is not large inside. The only advantage is ride heigh for loading and unloading. Otherwise it quite short. I think the wheelbase is about the same as the Mazda 3. Which probably explains why the (very nicely trimmed in Nappa leather) seat had a really short squab, noticeably shorter than the squab in my old Mazda 3 SP25.
Yup cx5 Akera I test drove it as well I was quite impressed as they put the 2.5 turbo engine from the Cx-9 into it more zoom zoom
But you right pretty small inside
The thing is I did not get that special feeling , I think that's what we are looking for
It was hard to get excited about it
Maybe because when we were young we had the lambo poster on the wall and never a suv hahah

Oh well now "Mission Accomplished"!! Let the driving begin
Appreciate 0