Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340 RWD

Garage List
2021 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
Yeah I go back and forth between getting a slightly older ferrari like a 458, or just going with something cheaper like an AMG GT or a 911. This won't be anytime soon, I'm waiting at least for my daughter to grow up and go off to college, so I've got a good 15 years to go.. and who knows what the landscape will look like then

I did have the pleasure of driving a 458 and a 488... and man the 458 is just absolutely special. The 488 is nice, but there's something about the screaming naturally aspirated 458 that just makes it more fun. I totally get what you're saying. They may not be the fastest cars in the world, but the FEELING you get is out of this world. I'm not an emotional guy but man ferrari's bring out some deep feelings like nothing else can.
Yeah, Turbo's are cool and I remember when they first started being avail (my very first car was a Dodge Colt Turbo and that thing was a pocket rocket) but there is something to be said for a screamingly loud flat-cam atmo that really does it for me.