First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F30 340i 6MT

Garage List
2019 BMW 440i  [0.00]
2018 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
This thread, which I created is LITERALLY titled G70 vs 3-Series, so, I'm going to discuss the G70 and 3-Series. I'm sure you can see, there are many posts here about each vehicle. This may be a BMW forum, but the forum is allowed to discuss other vehicles, and comparisons, as you'll find numerous similar threads on each series' forums.

As someone who has had direct experience in comparing the G70 and 3-Series (as well as to the Giulia and C43 in another thread I posted), I am free to post my opinions of the G70, and thought that they would be interesting/contributing to the conversation. My opinion of the car is positive, which even though it may upset you, that I think that Genesis may have made a great 3-Series competitor, I don't see why you have to get upset by it. Yes I am happy with my vehicles, but I can talk about the G70 all I want. It is just a single opinion of a single poster. I am not forcing you to buy a Genesis, all I am saying is that they've made a good product, that it is similar to the first IS and older G35/37 which would be considered "disrupters" when they first came into the market, which was mainly dominated by the Germans.

There is always an unsubscribe button, and you have the choice of not reading through the thread, if don't like the discussion of Hyundai, Kia, and Genesis.

Also no offense, but its the car market, brands are allowed to diverge into other segments if they please, Hyundai is just following in similar footsteps of what Toyota, Honda, VW and Acura did years ago
I think you took my post too personally. Of course you can post all you want about whatever you want.
I was just curious why you were so interested in Kia since you've posted about it a lot previously. That's all.