12-19-2019, 02:39 PM   #31
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
In '20 SEB has the first 5 races to improve himself .Otherwise...
1- He's out
2- No '21 contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmr View Post
If they wait until the Netherlands race to make a decision, I suspect a few options will already be gone.

Were it my decision, he'd already be gone. When you are given an order, you do it. This shit he hands out when he doesn't want to do something wouldn't fly. We're trying for a constructors championship, not a drivers championship. Once that's (constructors) secure then we'll secure the drivers championship.

If Vettel can't deal with that, I'm sure Williams or Haas could use him. Not sure they could afford him....

Vettel surprised almost everyone when he left RB to go to Ferrari. There aren't that many places for him to land this time.

As I see it, Hamilton has a seat. He'll stay at Mercedes, or someone will take him.

Same with Max and RBR.

I'd like to think Leclerc is secure at Ferrari.

Not sure about Norris. Were I him I'd be interested in one of the top three teams/seats. He'd be a great teammate for any of three above.

Ocon is the wild card. I can't stand him and hope he never drives another F1 car. But I suspect he's good enough for someone to pick him up.

Back to Vettel..... I know it will never happen, but I'd love to see Ferrari replace him with Alonso. I'd love to see what development he could do with the current car. And it would be interesting to see what he could teach Leclerc.
I saw it about SEB in an article today . He has in '20 only 5 races from Ferrari to improve himself...
From what we saw from him in the '19 season it's pretty much a normal decision by Ferrari .
Of course the dog fight with Charles is also involved in the situation ..
Actually it makes me really sad . Because I really like SEB !

As for MAX , everything will depend from the Honda power source in '20 ...
But I heard only good things from the '20 RB-16 chassis .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 12-19-2019 at 03:14 PM..
Appreciate 1
M5Rick59997.00