View Single Post
      01-10-2019, 11:27 AM   #89
Score04
Captain
Rep
Drives: ‘23 BMW X3 M40i

Package question from building 330i online

I had a question. I was building a 330i.

When choosing M-Sport, why doesn't it state what that $5,000 gets you? I feel this was easier to figure out on the bmwusa.com site before. If not, can anyone direct me to something that specifies what is in that $5K M Sport package. I know what it entails but want the specifics.

When you select building an M-Sport Package, you can't get the convenience package? So, this car will not be equipped with Lumbar Support, Comfort Access Keyless Entry or Blind Spot Detection?

I see that if you select the Executive Package for $2100 it includes everything in the $900 Parking Assistance Package so that's okay.

The configurator doesn't expand what is in the $1700 Driving Assistance Professional Package. I guess it allows to add that.

All in all, are the extra safety features not allowed to be added when in M Sport?

Is the Track Handling Package worth it? I wouldn't track the car and thought the M Sport Brakes would be standard with the M Sport Package but guess it's still optional. Is the differential worth having in daily driving? I guess I just don't know enough about it if anyone can elaborate a few positives for having it on a daily driver not tracking it. Any thoughts or answers, please?

Thanks!

Last edited by Score04; 01-10-2019 at 11:38 AM..
Appreciate 0