01-10-2019, 12:30 PM   #90
Pauleebe
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Inbetween BMW's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Score04 View Post
I had a question. I was building a 330i.

When choosing M-Sport, why doesn't it state what that $5,000 gets you? I feel this was easier to figure out on the bmwusa.com site before. If not, can anyone direct me to something that specifies what is in that $5K M Sport package. I know what it entails but want the specifics.

When you select building an M-Sport Package, you can't get the convenience package? So, this car will not be equipped with Lumbar Support, Comfort Access Keyless Entry or Blind Spot Detection?

I see that if you select the Executive Package for $2100 it includes everything in the $900 Parking Assistance Package so that's okay.

The configurator doesn't expand what is in the $1700 Driving Assistance Professional Package. I guess it allows to add that.

All in all, are the extra safety features not allowed to be added when in M Sport?

Is the Track Handling Package worth it? I wouldn't track the car and thought the M Sport Brakes would be standard with the M Sport Package but guess it's still optional. Is the differential worth having in daily driving? I guess I just don't know enough about it if anyone can elaborate a few positives for having it on a daily driver not tracking it. Any thoughts or answers, please?

Thanks!
The configurator has some inaccuracies to it. Seems like it's best used for visualizing how your car would look but the package, pricing and descriptions are wrong.

Check out the ordering guide and look under M Sport to see what's included:

https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1555055
Appreciate 0