View Single Post
      11-29-2020, 02:11 AM   #1
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

Golf general chat

Man, I went through searching and for a BMW forum you guys are surprisingly quiet on golfing. Aside from a short thread on the Master's, not much discussion.

Seeing as it's one of the only things we can currently do due to lockdown + covid this year, I figured I'd fire up a proper thread for a golf home base here. Post pics of where you're playing, talk what's in the bag, apps, whatever.

I'm currently hitting some Callaway X-20 Tours from like 2007 along with a Taylormade R7 Quad driver. I'm about a +10 handicap, but I've gone from shooting 110s down to shooting high-70s and low-to-mid 80s with these clubs. I'm looking at getting myself some PXG 0311T irons and an 0811 driver sometime in the near future as my next upgrade (to go with my soon-to-be-ordered M440).

As for current apps - I've been loving The Grint. I tried GolfShot and a few others, but kept coming back to The Grint so I subscribed to it. It's pretty slick.

Playing https://www.halfmoonbaygolf.com/ in about 8 hours when I wake up, it's basically my favorite course to play in the area.

What're you guys hitting? Shopping for? Latest deals? Discuss.
Appreciate 1