View Single Post
      11-30-2020, 02:44 PM   #1380
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Got a small home gym set up and looking for upbeat rock music to get me going. Search for hard rock and i'm like "this is shit". Try and again and "this is just stupid roaring, wtf where is the actual rick music?". Tries "hard rock gym motivation", tried "rock gym", tried a few others and just got fucking nowhere, all absolute garbage.

In desperation tried "Classic rock gym motivation" expecting CCR or JC Mellancamp and got ........ RATM, guns roses etc .....like fuck me that's now classic rock. Fuck.
Wait.....you actually want to listen to CCR and Mellancamp and not RATM or G n' R while working out? Curious, do your workouts consist of lifting weights or lightly jogging in place i.e. a Richard Simmons workout? No disrespect to "classic rock" but CCR is the last thing I want to listen to when teaching the weights a lesson. Chevelle, Tool, Manson, Slipknot, Deftones, etc. are the nutrients my ears need when lifting. Loud fast and hard.

Try searching for "music old men listen to while watching their lawn grow."

I'm just kidding with you, I consider myself old these days as well and know exactly how you feel. I'm so out of touch with reality that I still use common sense.
Appreciate 0