12-02-2020, 01:44 PM   #15
See5
BMW Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
You're right. My opinion is stupid. Again, I don't care how many they make. A mustang will never find a home in my garage. Again, I realize there are some really nice mustangs, but there are some really nice Honda's as well, it doesn't mean I will buy one. In the town I live in at least 1 in 5 cars is a Mustang. Pass.

Also, BMW 3 series and Mustang sales are nowhere near about the same amount every year. Since 2017 Mustangs outsell BMW 3 series by roughly 30k units annually, thus my point. I also wouldn't own a Challenger for the same reason. Do I like fast cars? Yes. Do I want to own the same fast car that everyone else owns? No, as I am not everyone else. Hell, I'll drive a slower car just not to drive the same damn car as everyone else on the road. Regardless of speed or performance, it's just another Mustang in my eyes.
By 3-series I mean the entire model range including the 4-series. Both the Mustang and 3/4 sell around 70K units per year. With those numbers, there's no difference in exclusivity between a GT500 and a M3/4.

It's fine to have preferences but writing a car off completely to the point you have to state that you don't recognize them is ridiculous at best.
Appreciate 2
stein_325i25067.50
D22M21372.50