05-23-2020, 11:49 PM   #10
18340i
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krabbypatty View Post
Hello all,

Stuck in a bit of a pickle, I just cancelled my M340i for reasons got to do with the broker and now I am going with another broker soon and I'm finding it hard to pick from the M340i or CLA 45 S.

The M340i will be a factory order and I'm sure there may be a CLA 45 S somewhere, but no sure, I need to find out.

Could I get some honest opinions on which one to go for. Such as, if you have owned either, driven either or know someone who has them.

Personally I love the interior of the CLA and love how everything is already included e.g. aerodynamics and heads up display.

With the M340i I love the 3L inline 6 and the LSD etc.

If I was to go for the M340i, I would definitely be getting the technology pack and shadow line pack. Possibly M Technology pack too (different to tech pack) this brings the U.K. price just shy to £53,000 and the CLA 45 S with be no extras as it has everything, only extra would be colour bring the total to just shy of £57,000.

Thanks
sounds like you're in the UK, so I'm assuming the m340i is xdrive? I'd go with the AMG assuming it's the new CLA. If it's an rwd m340i, then go with the BMW.
Appreciate 0