k4sh_90
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthOne View Post
Nice post and that's exactly it , the common negatives people throw at the M lites are you can't afford a full M car so you settled, you're a poser M car , etc. Even here there are some M owners who go hard against the M lites for things like the m side mirrors , carbon fiber roof, badges, quad tip exhausts. Some want to feel exclusive so they rail against the car which is silly as f because no matter what the M cars look way more aggressive. Especially since BMW themselves designated those things not some Chinese aftermarket parts bin.
Well, those people typically aren't in a BMW to truly be passing judgement. And any of those people who are in a BMW and passing judgement are kinda neckbeardish in stature.

But, if the person receiving these negatives is high off the M in the 340 name and letting everyone with ears know they've got an M, then the universe is just bringing balance by pulling the person back down to earth.

Hey Google, play "Who Am I" by Beenie Man

Last edited by k4sh_90; 12-09-2021 at 06:50 AM.. Reason: Readability
Appreciate 0