11-16-2019, 07:48 AM   #85
apexit4
Major
Poland
Rep
Drives: 335D M-Sport, X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
i ve never been a fan of Kubica but again in such accident, he has a little control over the steering wheel cause he cant use his right hand properly.. it happened quite a time that he cant be quick enough to react properly because of his arm.. he just waits and becomes a passenger literally.. thats really sad.. this crash could be avoided before it even started though.. it was already too late..
Sorry but that's just a load of rubbish. There have been plenty of drivers this season that haven't been able to react quickly enough in the rain when they lost the car. Sometimes the car just snaps that quickly. A good reference is the German GP and the treacherous conditions they had in the race. If we take your premise, then he should have crashed out of that race as well. Not to mention his race starts in which he regularly advances positions (race starts are probably the only time either Williams is regularly racing wheel to wheel).

A lot of people see the arm and automatically attribute it to any issue he has, regardless of whether it's true. Show me one serious publication with a credible source backing that up and I'll believe you. Otherwise, it's all unfounded speculation, merely an opinion based on no facts.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick58887.00