07-28-2020, 02:36 AM   #40
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
Now BMW with this news, put your money where your mouth is asap, and start working harder then ever before to become an attractive EV alternative.

Ill be ordering the I4 for my self later when it is available the I4 will be the perfect car for me and my gf being able to drive to our summer home that is 360 km away from home in one charge will be the closing shot for me to ever even considering another car then ev's again.

My GF drives an KIA hybrid today perfect for her work and daily commute even during the winter.

And i drive an i3 i would wish to be able to drive all the way to our summer place with the i3 but it is just not feasible, although there is some charging points along our route but the biggest issue is you don't know if they will be taken when needing to charge and that is the most off putting having to need to wait for others to charge up witch would make the trip take instead of 4 hours by car it would go up to at least 5,5 or 6 hours for the same trip and that is what i don't have time with, so when going to our summer home we take hers KIA just because it is more comfortable being able to drive all the way down. And sens it performs better on the Highway then the boxiness of the I3 it aint the most aerodynamic car out there so it is fighting against it self on the Highway. But in the city where i mostly commute my self i be damnd if the I3 aint the best city car out there. The turning ratio the easy way of slipping past traffic and being able to cram in to tight places with it, it is sure making city commute easier if anything.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 1
///M TOWN16309.00