Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_1001 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmarineSonar View Post
I'm up in New Hampshire and just bought a new 2022 M340i. I bought it from Stratham BMW, which was a huge pain in the ass and it cost me a little dignity. Seriously, stay far, far away from them. I saw that Tulley was mentioned earlier and they are the BMW dealer in New Hampshire to go see when you're in the market. The only reason I didn't use them for my latest purchase was inventory. I apologize for going off topic, but I figured anyone looking to buy a car in New England should be informed before shopping in New Hampshire. I love the M340! I started out with a 2021 330i m-sport purchased from Tulley BMW and I loved it. Just like with most men I wasn't satisfied with what I had and that lead to the M340i (trophy wife.) If you end up in New Hampshire drop me a line. I'm pretty new to BMW and would really like to see other models.
I "had" a few good experiences at BMW Norwood (my 330i and 335i), was going to buy a used ZHP from them, and the sales guys was an a$$hole, won't give them a dime after that, plus when looking a few months ago, saw they were adding $5k to some of the cars.. Got the above from BMW of Sudbury. Not a bad Exp. but not perfect.

BTW, me and the GF end up in Portsmouth quite often for food...
Portsmouth is a great place. My family and I go there a couple times a month during the summer. As far as car dealerships go, I've never had a good experience, just some sucked worse than others. I was looking at Herb Chambers for a M340i, but I found one in Stratham and went for it. Drop me a line this summer if you guys are up in Portsmouth.

“You Can’t Fix Stupid” — W.S.H.
Appreciate 1