View Single Post
      10-31-2020, 11:41 PM   #28
Bongoxxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 340 XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Mate ? I really wonder if you are watching F1 races ..

Over one lap in F1 , is a gap of 0.3 sec. a sea of time !

Regarding cheating ? Address your statement to the Mercs Party-Mode !
Yes it is a sea of time, Max always seems to be this sea of time behind as well....

Now we have Gasly who is in an inferior car, just as you say Max is to the Mercs, but seems to be able to keep within the same gap as Max to Bottas, and even more of a gap to Hamilton....so again by your own logic, GAS > Max.

Get over the party mode mate, it was shut down a long time ago....bottom line Red Bull can’t develop a car to compete with Merc. You’ll say Merc spends more, or Merc cheats, or Merc this and that....RB could spend more if they wanted to compete, they could get a better 2nd driver if they really wanted to...but they have gone all in on Max and it’s really working for them I have to laugh every time I hear Horner defend Max when he puts his foot in his mouth.

And to be honest I liked Max, he has some talent, but he’s and arrogant prick that thinks he owns the track and everyone should get out of his way. This is why he won’t win a WDC.

As MKSixer so eloquently put in another post....can Bot, bring in Russell alongside Hamilton, Hamilton retires after a couple years and WDC titles - Lando steps in and Mercs dominate.

Last edited by Bongoxxx; 11-01-2020 at 05:20 AM..
Appreciate 3
yco5730.50
Steeler2427.50
MKSixer34184.50