View Single Post
      02-22-2021, 11:56 AM   #33
seelark
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G20 330e M Sport Plus

What to choose? Base 330e or M-Sport 318d?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by seelark View Post
I think it means, if you drive at 120km/h, the 330e will use 6 litres of fuel per 100km travelled due to its low cd?

A gallon is circa 4.5 litres, so one can only assume that it is fully charged before setting off, otherwise that's some mighty fine mpg at 80mph 👍🏻

Don't quote me on this though 🤷🏻*♂️
Actually a gallon is 3.78 liters, at least it is in the US

By the way seelark, for some reason I'm seeing a lot of illegible characters when I read your posts. Not sure if I'm the only one. It's like when your PC doesn't have the prerequisite font packs to translate certain characters. Strange.

Is it a Brexit thing?
Okay, no doubt the US gallon is the measure against all other global gallons are measured, however I'm sure the OP was in Portugal, and the repeat question came from Basil in Greece ? It's unlikely they will be operating in gallons anyway

Regarding the emojis, I'm using my phone keyboard rather than the app emoji options. I need to find a legend so I know what each one is on the app :

I'll refrain from starting any potential BREXIT debate? I witnessed a recent CV19 vaccine (will/will not/why not) discussion on the F3* forum that went mental to the point punches would have been thrown if possible.
Appreciate 0