View Single Post
      07-28-2020, 10:28 PM   #1
JD75
JDTuning
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i xDrive,G80 M3 xDrive

JDTuning M340i xDrive build

Hey guys,

I'm very pleased to announce that I have recently taken delivery of a M340i xDrive in stunning "individual" Tanzanite Blue II. This vehicle will serve as a project car whilst we push the development of the G-Series B58 platform in Australia.

Here are some pics of the car following an entire STEK PPF "clear bra" application by Platinum 1 Auto Group. This was done within the first 100km of collection and took more than a week to complete including the 2 step paint correction, so unfortunately I haven't had much time to drive her as yet, sigh...

My first mod was a set of 12.5mm square MODE wheel spacers fitted by the boys at Advan Performance. The Advan team will be very much involved in the development of the car as the project moves from aesthetic modifications to power/drivetrain upgrades.

The 12.5mm spacers are a perfect upgrade in stance for the M340i. They look equally as good on the G-Series 330i too. The MODE spacers retail for $399, but I'll be supplying them at a 7.5% discount on RRP for the moment so $369 excluding installation costs.

I also have a complete suite of G20 M Performance aero goodies to install, which are a mixture of carbon fibre bits and high gloss black pieces. This will happen whilst I put a few kms on the engine prior to flash tuning.

Cheers,

Justin.

P.S. here is a link to the JDTuning Facebook page for G20 members that would like to follow the development of the vehicle from there too.

https://facebook.com/story.php?story...08176882713178
Attached Images

Last edited by JD75; 09-17-2021 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: Revision
Appreciate 0