View Single Post
      07-23-2019, 06:44 AM   #72
tkila
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M5 CS

Go for the M340xi. I've driven everything in this segment including the latest Audi S4, C43 AMG, Jaguar XE with 3.0L engine, Q50 red sport, Lexus IS350, Volvo S60 Polestar...

I actually find the steering on the E90 3 series to be numb and overly heavy compared to an E46.

If you asked me which car put the greatest smile on me, it would be the Volvo S60 Polestar with the older inline 6 engine. Man, the sound from the Ferrita exhaust sounds amazing. Steering has a lot of feel and the wheel itself is probably the best steering wheel I've held on to. The seats are probably the best in any car I've sat in. The only downsides was a jiggly ride from the stiff Ohlin shocks and tire noise from the Michelin pilot sports. Transmission is not the quickest but that engine has amazing torque down low and doesn't feel slow at all.

This Volvo is probably the most underrated performance vehicle ever. Even a M2 competition or M4 CS does not make me laugh as hard as this Volvo. M products are too refined, too filtered
Appreciate 0