02-26-2020, 07:22 AM   #3249
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Lol.....same here! I'm about 5'7" on a good day, and usually stay around the 200lb Mark. Waist is 30"-31" but I have to get jeans in a 34" waist to get my legs into. Size 11 shoes as well.

It's hard to buy clothes off the rack that fit well as I like to keep covered up, but that usually means something that looks too baggy on me. I can't stand tight clothing. Plus I always am conscious of my posture trying not to look like a douche bag.

Seen a guy in the grocery store yesterday who was wearing clothes to accent the fact that he worked out, but his stomach was the biggest thing about him. You could spot him across the store as he had imaginary lat syndrome going on.....looked like he was carrying suitcases.

I just don't get it.
About the same sizes as you guys to the tee. 8" hands, not sure where to measure on the palm, 3 3/4" knuckle to knuckle, 4.5" from the diagonal. 11-11.5 shoes. Y'all have some years on my so I'm sure my palms will thicken up. My father instilled in all of us at a young age that a firm handshake will take you far in life, I've always prided myself on a pretty wicked handshake lol.

I feel you on the clothes, it's a damb struggle. 5' 10", 190-200 depends on the week. Probably a 32" waist and need to buy 36" for my legs. Always have bunches around my waist since I gotta pull my belt tight to keep everything up. My fiance is always buying shirts an shit for me. Whenever I try them on I say the same thing, too tight around my back/shoulders/arms. She says they fit nice, but I just hate that feeling. Would rather wear a baggy shirt.

There's probably 3 guys in my gym that look exactly as you described.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00