View Single Post
      06-21-2023, 03:23 PM   #85
ZedsRedBaby
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M440i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneybanks14 View Post
I'm having a nightmare at the minute with insurance renewals.

Currently paying £584 at admiral with 4 years NCB, for an f31 330d m sport. Few mods such as carbon fibre trim internally, digital dash and upgraded steering wheel. Due to expire middle of July.

New quotes online showing as £1000+ minimum! Tried every price comparison site going. The price increase is absolutely astonishing. I usually change every year and get close to if not cheaper than what I already pay, but twice already this year I've done quotes for families vehicles and there renewals have been way cheaper than the best price comparison quotes which is absurd.

I'm going to have to try Chris Knotts which I've seen floating about on here to see what I can get as I've a feeling admirals renewal will be ridiculous considering they won't even show up on price comparison sites at all right now for this vehicle. Probably decided they don't want to insure the 3 series any more.

Hmmmmph!!
I find Admiral are usually open to a bit of haggling but I think the bottom line is we're all getting spanked (pun intended).
Appreciate 0