08-20-2019, 09:32 PM   #706
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post
I'm sure it's fun to punch on highway, but can't see adding more weight to the front help it corner sharper. Electric car would be the ultimate punch in the face acceleration if that's what we look for (though with less drama)
Mine has the Z51 package and you really can’t feel the marginal weight increase up front and it handles very well. I upgraded to Z06 brakes and wheels and it has 325/275 pole position tires and it sticks very well and stays flat in curves.

Electric is fun I guess for a while but after only a couple of hard blasts and they quickly start bleeding off battery power. So much so the Tesla ludicrous hasn’t even been able to do one complete lap on the Ring without failing. Me, I like the ‘drama’ of the internal combustion engine. I’ll stick with old school engines.
I did run a Tesla S P90 once off a light, he got me out of the hole but I quickly reeled him in inside an eighth and blew past him hard.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 08-20-2019 at 10:41 PM..
Appreciate 2
clee1982796.00
Rmtt8206.00