Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
Darkcloud, while I don't know what's involved with taking Creatine, I know you need to cycle it. And you have to do something when you're coming off of it so that your body doesn't go into withdrawls so to speak.

Check Sam's Club for EAS. They have big 5lb bags of protein for like $23.
Yeah I've taken creatine before. I don't get the withdrawl thing though, I never experienced it. After reading around last night I think I'm going to go with the pill form over the powder or serum. I never liked how the powder mixed to begin with. The pill form doesn't seem to need to be cycled either, at least it's not mentioned. Most only say to take 2 daily, nothing like how the powder says to take multiple doses throughout the day when starting.

I was just as Sams last week too. Anyone know the difference between the EAS 100%whey protein and the EAS myoplex??

Oh also my fiance was wondering what she could take. She just wants to get fit and tone up. She also wants something to help with recovery since she never really has worked out and shes afraid of being too sore Any suggestions? My first instincts say she would use the eas myoplex lite or something equivalent to that....

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0