View Single Post
      06-17-2008, 04:03 PM   #22
2K5 325i
srsly *****'n!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007/8 TiAg 335i 'Vert

I took Men's-One-A-Day Multi-Vitamin and went through a whole bottle.

It tasted like the inside of a moose's asshole, but I did feel better throughout the day. It made my piss bright green, regardless of how much water I would intake. After an entire bottle of them, I switched to GNC's Mega Men Sport, which also aids in protein synthesis and it slightly expedites my metabolism.

The GNC's MMS (Mega Men Sport) is to be ingested twice a day... once after breakfast and once after lunch. They taste pretty good... compared to Men's One-A-Day. I think they are very lightly coated with something that tastes like Cocoa. Not bad for a pill at all! The ingredients in the MMS are fantastic if you are looking to get stronger/healthier.

One thing that someone mentioned is that they get nauseous when they take Multi-Vitamins. That is to be expected if you don't follow the instructions! You have to have some food in your system!!! Else when the pill is trying to be digested, the contents will stick to your stomach lining opposed to being digested with any sort of meal... thereby making you feel like you have an upset stomach. I have been there too.

Just make sure you eat SOMETHING before you take any Multi-V. You will feel great all day.

I plan on sticking with GNC's MMS, because for 30-some dollars I get 108 days (216 capsules) worth of Multi-V that doesn't taste bad. Hell yeah.

If there are any questions, I'd be happy to answer,
-Chris

Appreciate 0