View Single Post
      02-19-2020, 07:51 PM   #7
jajus198
Rep
Drives: 330i X

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRetroGuy View Post
I have what very well may be the "harshest possible" config, which is MSport xDrive with 19" all season run flats but I'm still amazed at how smooth it is. I do have adaptive suspension and that is my preferred mode. Sport mode is good at what it does, letting you feel the road. Comfort mode is smooth but can get a bit bouncy on some highways (this may be the "high speed" condition your salesguy referred to?). This is where adaptive is great... absorbs the bumps without feeling like a bouncy cage, yet feels tight in curves, it's like the set it and forget it mode for me.

The run flats only have a few hundred miles on them, so I may hate them as they age. I got the spare tire option because it was cheap, just to keep my future options open, but then I removed it shortly after taking delivery of the car to recover all the trunk space and remove unnecessary weight.

The xDrive all season run flats are non staggered, but on 19" wheels they do not look skinny or weak looking at the rear of the car.
Do you have the 330 or the M340? I can't tell. You're the guy to ask because that's the exact combo I'm trying to get.

Do you have any other cars you've driven to compare to your experience with your vehicle? Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me bro. I appreciate it.

Logically speaking. I actually put myself in this situation.

I like the 330 with M Sport and I figured the adaptive suspension would be better off than the M Sport Suspension, so I sought this out. Not sure why I'm overly surprised 😅
Appreciate 0