02-20-2020, 06:30 AM   #10
TheRetroGuy
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 330i xDrive mSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajus198 View Post
You just made me smile bro. Feel like I'm making the right decision again. It hurts to overthink things. I think it will be fine. I can't wait for it. Bro I've been studying this car for six months. If you don't mind me asking are you leaving or did you buy? If so how much was your 2020 kitted?

Also does your car have M differential
I did not get M differential.. I got pretty much every available option except the ones I didn't really want or need, basically track package, laser headlights, and gesture control. I wanted all the parking and autonomous features, remote start, HK stereo, etc. Got a little over 9% off the msrp not including the steal I got on a extended platinum warranty + wheel and tire insurance which would raise that percent. I always prefer to buy instead of lease just because I don't like making mileage projections and sometimes I keep cars a long time (5-7 years). Judging by my initial impressions this may be a 7+ year car for me.

Feel free to PM me with other questions, I hate to put too much off topic info into a wheel and tire thread.
Appreciate 0