View Single Post
      09-05-2018, 09:52 AM   #81
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT View Post
What are you, 14? Mini golf on a date is cool.....when you're in junior high school.
Yep, you're right I'm 14. You guessed it.

Now allow me to teach you a little something. A date consisting of a light dinner and a few drinks (not sitting at a bar or a table in between you, having uncomfortable conversation whilst having drink after drink), again, light dinner, there isn't much in her stomach to absorb the alcohol, not a lot of drinks as I don't want a mess on my hands.

Take her to a putt-putt course, why?

1- There aren't going to be quite so many alpha-male douches (such as yourself based off your comment) trying to hit on her.
2- This gets her physically & mentally involved in something aside from sitting across from you trying to come up with things to talk about.
3- Being physically active, yet not sweaty gets her body physically moving and endorphins flowing. Dancing? Sure if you like other guys trying to cut in and she ends up sweaty and gross before you get her home.
4- Let her win so she has something to rub in your face to joke about, women love this shit.
5- It reverts them mentally back to a simpler time in their life and prevents them from generating excessive levels of norepinephrine. This prevents them from going into fight or flight mode and makes them extremely comfortable around you.
6- It's quick and easy and leaves time to go back to my place for drinks, light conversation and music afterward.

This 14 year old gets laid more often than you can imagine. My dates don't consist of "cool" or trying to impress the lady; my dates consist of fun, intelligent conversation and 90% of the time lots of sex.....reoccurring sex.

Last edited by King Rudi; 09-05-2018 at 09:59 AM..
Appreciate 12
Joekerr7926.00
Kyngofpop676.00
wrickem2101.00
Germanauto9665.50
shay2nak1070.00
MKSixer34171.50
playswcars3611.00