09-23-2019, 03:24 PM   #19
Vossy
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G20 330E M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky6 View Post
How much is the M Sport + pack for a 330i M Sport? Is it substantially cheaper than for a 330e M Sport, assume so? If not then it sounds like 330i owners are getting ripped because they've already paid for half of it and only got a hi-fi upgrade as a bonus... Let's face it, the M Sport suspension is probably just marketing, different dampers and springs but I bet there is no manufacturing cost difference...

I think they may have removed the M Sport suspension on 330e because of ride quality issues/managing the extra weight. I tried a standard 320d M Sport with non RFT on 18" wheels and found the ride far too uncomfortable. The adaptive in comfort mode is amazingly better, even with 19" wheels and RFT tyres...

As an aside, I think all 330e's have the full iDrive package + TFT dashboard, whether SE, Sport or M Sport.

Maybe I’m missing something tricky?
I thought the M Sport pack cost the same for the 330I as the 330E whereas the 330I seems to include more functionality with the steering,suspension,braking,loudspeakers and larger tank for the same price? If I’m right it hardly seems fair to charge the same for the M Sport pack in the 330E
Appreciate 0