View Single Post
      04-05-2020, 02:52 PM   #21
TrollingCavalier
Private
Rep
Drives: 535i & x5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
Have you driven the new C43? Its a lot closer to the M340 than you think.

As for the comparison between the M340 and CLA 45, its a bit of a weird one, however, I'd imagine that the CLA could be more fun as its likely to be a little more raw and engaging. Yes its a FWD based chassis, but drift mode seems pretty cool, the exhaust isn't terrible, although will not be anywhere close to that of a C43 or M340, but it depends on how much you care about that. The last CLA45 was around ~3500lbs, and the M340 is closer to two tons around ~3900lbs, and the CLA is shorter as is the wheelbase so the CLA may actually be more agile. Honestly I would wait for CLA 45's to arrive at dealers and test drive one, it seems like a pretty cool car, and reviewers seem to have praised it and they fixed a lot of poor aspects of the previous model, and I do agree that it looks better and really good, but I am biased being that the CLA is designed as a mini version of what I drive.
It's like comparing the m2 comp with m340i.
I just personally don't like c43 for some reason.
I never technically drove a "small" sedan before in my life, so I guess I want to try it out.
Practicality wise I guess c / 3 series will definitely win. However, I have a big suv so I guess I just need a car that is agile and swift
Appreciate 0