View Single Post
      05-26-2018, 02:35 PM   #51
Jhanksm3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Jordan, 50 a game average with the shitty defense and no hand checking rules of today. The man got the crap beat out of him by some of the toughest teams of all time, and never averaged less than 30 points a game in THE PLAYOFFS. (his lifetime playoff average in the playoffs was 33.45). TEN (10) scoring titles, while having the highest scoring average over a career OF ALL TIME (30.12). This includes his declining years, Lebron (the greatest of this generation) couldn't hope to match any of those numbers even if he had another 15 years of prime!

6-0 in NBA championship finals, NEVER EVEN GOT TO A GAME 7.

I could go on and on and on and on. By why bother? You're obviously very young and have no idea wtf you're talking about. Enjoy the toned down pussy era of nothing but five guys on the perimeter shooting threes all day.
lmfao why did i even reply to this in the fiirst place i dont know. the talent of this era is way better than the talent of the 90s its not close. its called evolution my friend and in basketball it happens. jordan could not drop 50 a game in this league you are high ass hell and dumb as fuck. im pretty sure im not that toung in fact im probably older if not very close to your age unless you are old as hell and stuck in your close minded ways. I dont just play ball i watch it, study it, i love the game and the league has got better with time.
Appreciate 0