06-19-2019, 02:47 PM   #427
seis-speed
#savethemanuals
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M | GT3 | J392 | GRc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibiza View Post
Replacing 4 tires is cheap for the performance center considering that Continental is a sponsor— wouldn't be surprised if the tires are free for the PC. Can't compare tires to the R&D cost of millions of dollars for a few thousand 6MT M vehicles.

PS did you notice the M3/M4 20 inch ZMP tires are not factory Michelin Super Sports, but Conti's?

If it was all for customer retention, then why did the Performance Center cancel all the off site Advance M Schools? Finally, the PC staff is all outsourced third party contractors expect for 2 individuals (who I will not name due to privacy). We'll see how fully invested you are when the G80 is 8AT, as the PC doesn't offers 6MT vehicles— only the M1 was 6MT.
Valid points.

It is a large automobile corporation at the end of the day, in recent years, I have become a huge fan of BMW for still offering manual transmission cars, European Delivery and adding the Thermal location.

If they do not offer 6MT on the G80 it will probably signal the end of my relationship with the brand. I will go (full investment) wherever the manual transmission goes......
Appreciate 1